Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break

Well, we had a great trip to my mom's house in TN over our long weekend trip.  We visited some Falls that were very pretty.  I'll add pictures whn I get them (we forgot our camera, oops, so my mom is giong to send me the pictures from her camera!)  We did some shopping at the outlet malls and visited my grandparents.  

So the next big adventure for our spring break is tomorrow when Abbi gets her tonsils and adnoids out.  We have to be there at 6:30 AM and her surgery is scheduled for 7:30 AM.  So we are praying that everything goes well and we'll be back home by lunch time!  I'll try to update tomorrow and let you know how things went.  Thanks for your prayers for Abbi (and mom & dad as I think we are more nervous than she is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment