Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life at the Childs'

Well, we finally have a date set for Abbi's tonsil & adnoid removal.  It is set for Thursday March 26 at 7:30 AM.   It is an out patient procedure, so we will be back home that day.  They say it is a 45 min procedure.  I think that she is a little hesitant about the whole thing, just not really knowing what exactly is happening.

I am leaving on Friday morning for a Hearts At Home conference in Bloomington, IL and will be arriving home Saturday night.  This will be the FIRST time ever leaving Anna more than 6 hours!!  And the first time Daddy has had both girls overnight.  I am very confident they will have a blast and not really miss me much.  It will be harder on me than them!  But, I am very excited to be going and hope to come home being a refreshed and better mommy & wife!  

Otherwise, all is the same here.  We are all getting over our sicknesses.  Anna has a cold and is somewhat hoarse...pretty funny to hear a hoarse little one!  But I think we will all survive this one, no fevers yet!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment