Sunday, February 1, 2009

My First attempt at blogging

Wel, this is my first attempt at blogging! I'll try to keep everyone up to date on our family! Right now life is pretty busy with Abbi in preschool every Wed and Fri, which she loves! Anna is now 19 mos old and LOVES to climb! Her favorite words are "mine" and "Abbi" which stands for almost anything, but also for Abbi!! Brent is still working for teh Lafayette Parks Dept. and I still work part time as a Developmental Therapist and full time as a mom!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cherish! Nice blog! ;) So glad you've joined the ladies blog, and now you have your own, that's really cool. So, make sure you subscribe to the RSS feed so that you will get notified when someone posts.

    God bless, talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally impressed!! I will be a "follower" just for you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, honestly I felt proud of myself also! I never thought I coudl be so "tech savy"!!

    ReplyDelete