Friday, February 27, 2009

Anna, day 8

As of 8 o'clock tonight, still no update on Anna. I called the doctor's office to see if there were any results this afternoon, and the answer I got was the doctor hadn't looked at them yet, and they couldn't tell me anything until the Dr. looked at them first, but was reassured that someone would call me with them. Well, I have now given up on being called today and figure that we'll have to wait until Monday now. She is still having a fever that is being somewhat controlled by ibuprofen every 6 hours around the clock. I guess if it's still happening tomorrow, we're off to the pedi-clinic, since the Dr wanted her seen every 2 days while the fever was still hanging out!! We'll update as we can, but for now, we're still waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment