Sunday, November 8, 2009

something new

Well, after receiving some grief from my family members, (you know who you are...) I am updating that we got some family pictures and some pictures of the girls taken yesterday. It was such a nice day, absolutely beautiful!! I thought that giving the girls a nap would make them much happier before pictures, and all Anna wanted to do was "up mama"! That figures! She finally did "lighten up" (literally too) and we got some great pictures! I haven't actually seen them, but I can't imagine some of them not being great! And Abbi just wanted her pictures taken with our friends the Norton's. And their daughter Abi wanted her picture taken with us!! We should have switched them to see if anyone noticed....just kidding! I'll post the pictures when I get them, I'm so excited to see them!! By the way, we did get some of Abbi and Abi together, they are a cute pair of friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment